For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, the Ontario Racing Association (ORA) employs a number of resources to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be subject to legal action.
Any links to other websites that are provided on this site are intended to provide information about the horse racing industry. ORA reviews all link requests for adherence to these criteria:
- The relationship and importance of the link requested to the ordinary functions of the ORA;
- The availability of ORA resources to monitor and maintain the website; and
- The significance of materials contained on the linked site.
Any third party website that links to the ORA website:
- Shall not create a frame, browser or border environment around any of the content of the ORA website;
- May not reproduce site content;
- Shall not imply that ORA is endorsing or sponsoring it or its products or services;
- Shall not use the ORA logo without prior written permission; and
- Shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
Notwithstanding the above, ORA may deny or rescind permission to link to the ORA website, and to require termination of any link to the site, for any reason in its sole discretion.
Use of Information
Users may freely print any information that they obtain from the ORA website with the exception of copyrighted materials. Permission to use documents such as reports, race date calendars and data sheets from this website is granted provided that:
- Use of documents from this server is for informational or personal use only.
- No modifications of any documents are made.
- All such documents and related graphics are provided as is. Elements of the ORA website are protected by copyright and trademark law. You may not duplicate the design or layout of the ORA website. Unless expressly permitted on a website page, no logo, graphic or image from any ORA document or office may be reproduced or imitated.
ORA is providing the information on this website as a public service. All information on this site is expected to be accurate, complete and timely. ORA, however, does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. ORA may make improvements or changes to this information at any time. No warranty/guarantee of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this site or links to other Internet resources.
The website contains links to several other websites. ORA does not endorse, ensure the accuracy of, or vouch for the safety and privacy of any linked site. ORA does not assume any responsibility for the content found on those other sites. It is the responsibility of the website user to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
The immediate and fast moving nature of websites means that there may be links to sites that are changed or no longer functional. We apologize if this should occur and assure you we are continually updating, reviewing and improving our site and its content.
No information on this site is intended to serve as legal advice. Use of this website is at your own risk, and ORA will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this website. In no event, shall ORA be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available from the ORA website.
Your use of this website constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions as well as the Privacy Conditions as outlined in the ORA Online Privacy statement.
Date Revised: April 2016